24V Electric winch is a portable pulling and tensioning equipment , which is always equipped on cars , trucks and boats for self protection and pulling . It can be used in snow, swamp, desert, beach, muddy mountain road and other harsh environment for rescue and self-rescue .
24V Electric winch is a portable pulling and tensioning equipment , which is always equipped on cars , trucks and boats for self protection and pulling . It can be used in snow, swamp, desert, beach, muddy mountain road and other harsh environment for rescue and self-rescue . Electric winch is mainly used for off -road vehicle , farm truck , ATV vehicle and other special usage cars .
Basic information :
Name : Electric Winch
Pulling capacity : 2000lbs , 3000lbs , 3500lbs , 4500lbs , 5000lbs , 6000lbs , 8000lbs ,10000lbs , 12000lbs , 15000lbs
Voltage : 12V DC , 24V DC
Product features :
1.Full steel reducer gear .
2.Three stage planetary gear reducer
3.Free slipping clutch for safety protection .
4.Automatic screw cone braking action .
5. Light weight , and easy to operate .
Usage cautions :
When using electric winch , pls follow bellow operation cautions :
1. Keep the traction vehicle and the towed vehicle in a straight line. The angular traction will offset the traction force on the one hand, and will cause the winch's cable to be wound at one end. If you can't adjust the Angle you can use the directional pulley.
2. Pay more attention to the battery voltage when using the electric winch to pull heavy objects or vehicles. If the battery voltage is too low, stop the operation immediately and force the generator to charge by increasing the engine speed to increase the battery voltage.Because the power of the electric winch motor is constant, the lower the voltage, the greater current of the breakdown battery and control relay . Low voltage forced use reduces battery and control box relay life faster. When the voltage is low, the retracting speed will be slow .
3. When using electric winch to drag heavy objects or vehicles that are difficult to drag, you can use a pulley block to loop and increase traction.
4. Proper methods should be used to fix the traction points in the process of dragging, such as puncturing the tires, fixing the car body, and being proficient in using such tools as tree straps and ground spears .
5. Ensure the reliability of the clutch switch and avoid danger during rescue .
6. Operator should wear gloves when operating the cable winch, and materials such as rubber pads should be placed on the cable to place the damaged rebound of the winch after breaking.
7. If time is not enough to guarantee the tightness of the rope collection, it is also necessary to re-release the rope column under the condition that conditions permit, and re-wrap the rope column neatly on the reel. Avoid long and messy ropes.
8. If it is necessary to loosen the cable when pulling the object, please use the loose rope button carefully, which may cause the cable to knot and wrap on the reel. The clutch can be used to keep the cable as straight as possible.