Electric hoist is a kind of special lifting equipment. It is installed on the crane and gantry crane. The electric hoist has the characteristics of small size, light weight, simple operation and convenient use. It is used in industrial and mining enterprises, storage, docks and other places.
The electric hoist is compact, and the electric hoist whose motor axis is perpendicular to the spool axis adopts a worm gear transmission. The disadvantages are: large length, large size in width, stupid structure, low mechanical efficiency, and difficult processing. The hydraulic system is dual-controlled, and the overflow control valve and magnetic contact pressure gauge can precisely control the pressure. The electrical control department uses low voltage control to increase the safety of the dominant system.
The lifting weight is generally 0.3~80 tons, and the lifting height is 3~30 meters. It consists of electric motor, transmission mechanism and reel or sprocket. It is divided into electric wire hoist and electric chain hoist. Among them, electric chain hoists are divided into imported and domestic; wire rope electric hoist is divided into single speed lifting and double speed lifting; miniature electric hoist, winch and multifunctional lifting machine.
Reducer, hoisting motor, running motor, fire extinguisher, cable slide, reel device, hook device, coupling, cable current introducer, etc.
- Electric Hoist
- Crane Development History
- Market Status Of Cranes
- Classification Of Cranes
- Crane Safety Device
- Lifting Magnets
- Lifting Magnet Direction Judgment
- Main Features And Main Classification Of Electr...
- Stage Hoist
- ALLMAN 20Ton Gantry Crane Well Shipping
- 20Ton End Trucks For Overhead Crane Shipped By Air
- Allman 2Ton Manual Jib Crane Shipped
- OEM Manufactured Electric Chain Hoist For US Ma...
- ALLMAN 2ton Single Girder Overhead Crane Under ...
- 6Ton Single Girder Overhead Crane Perfectly Fin...
- Merry Christmas !
- Happy New Year !