The direction of the magnetic field of the electromagnet can be judged by Ampere's rule.
Amperidine is a rule that indicates the relationship between the direction of the magnetic induction line of the current and current excitation magnetic field, also called the right-handed screw rule.
(1) Ampere's rule in the energized straight wire (Ampere's rule one): Hold the energized straight wire with your right hand, point the thumb at the current direction, and point the four fingers to the direction of the magnetic line around the straight wire.
(2) Ampere's rule in the energized solenoid (Ampere's rule 2): Hold the energized solenoid with your right hand so that the four fingers bend in the same direction as the current, then the end pointed by the thumb is the energized solenoid. N pole
Ampere's linear current is also applicable to a small linear current. The ring current can be seen as a series of small linear currents. The direction of the magnetic induction on the central axis of the ring current is determined by the amperometric rule of the linear current for each small linear current. The direction of the magnetic induction line on the central axis of the annular current is obtained by superposition. The amperometric setting of the linear current is basic. The amperometric regulation of the toroidal current can be derived from the Ampere's rule of the linear current. The amperometric formula of the linear current is also applicable to the magnetic field generated by the linear motion of the charge. At this time, the direction of the current and the direction of positive charge movement are also applicable. The same, opposite to the direction of negative charge movement.
Inspired by the Oersted current magnetic effect experiment and a series of other experiments, Ampere realized that the essence of the magnetic phenomenon is the current, and the various interactions involving the current and the magnet are attributed to the interaction between the currents, and the current is sought. The basic problem of the law of meta-interaction. In order to overcome the difficulty that the isolated current element could not be directly measured, Ampere carefully designed four zero-zero experiments with meticulous theoretical analysis and obtained the results. However, due to the concept of over-the-range effect on the electromagnetic effect of Ampere, the assumption that the force between the two current elements is connected along the line has been imposed in the theoretical analysis. It is expected to comply with Newton's third law and make the conclusion wrong. The above formula is the result of abandoning the hypothesis of the wrong force along the line. It should be understood from the viewpoint of close-range action that the current element generates a magnetic field, and the magnetic field exerts a force on the other current element.
- Electric Hoist
- Crane Development History
- Market Status Of Cranes
- Classification Of Cranes
- Crane Safety Device
- Lifting Magnets
- Mini Electric Hoist
- Main Features And Main Classification Of Electr...
- Stage Hoist
- ALLMAN 20Ton Gantry Crane Well Shipping
- 20Ton End Trucks For Overhead Crane Shipped By Air
- Allman 2Ton Manual Jib Crane Shipped
- OEM Manufactured Electric Chain Hoist For US Ma...
- ALLMAN 2ton Single Girder Overhead Crane Under ...
- 6Ton Single Girder Overhead Crane Perfectly Fin...
- Merry Christmas !