Technical Parameter :
1. Standard design clamp for vertical lifting of steel plates and steel structures . The spring-loaded tightening lock mechanism assures a positive initial clamp lifting force .
2. Clamps are equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when Vertical lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered .
3. Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position.
4. Manufactured from high quality carbon steel .
5. High-frequency quenching of die-forged special alloy steels gives greater durability to the cam .
Safety Handling of Vertical Lifting Clamp:
Vertical lifting clamp used for different applications should be stored in separate places.
Vertical lifting clamp should always be stored indoors, and never left exposed to other elements.
It will be more convenient if you put colored markings or a specific number on each lifting clamp according to its lifting capacity so that you can easily use the correct clamp for the weight.
Once a week, the lifting clamps should be inspected by the person in charge of storage,according to the specified inspection standards. Be sure to have the manufacturer perform an inspection once every two or three months.
When damage of the lifting clamps, such as cracks or wear on the welded section, is found, stop using them immediately regardless of the apparent size or extent of the damage.
wear on cam or swivel jaw
condition of the opening
Lifting Clamps which you have stopped using for safety reasons should be clearly marked as defective and stored separately. They should never be left in the work area.
Be sure to record inspections in log every time they are performed.