Non Marring Lifting Clamp
Non marring lifting clamp is mainly used for lifting steel plates. It will not scratch the steel plate during lifting. Due to the special materials used for the lifting clamp jaw ,there will be no bit marks on the steel plate. Non marring lifting clamp is especially suitable for special types of steel plates, such as stainless steel plates, pressure vessels and non-ferrous metal plates.
Vertical Non Marring Lifting Clamp
1.For vertical lifting and transporting of all plates and structures without marking, scratching and or damaging the material surface
2.Perfect for lifting materials such as (stainless) steel, aluminum, nature stone, composite, painted materials, wood, glass, plastic, etc .
3. Jaw openings available from: 0 to 60 mm.
4. Working load limit (WLL) 500 - 3000kg .
5. With 2 special synthetic anti-friction pads to guarantee non-marking.
6. Supplied with chain lifting shackle for flexible lifting.
7.Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when non-marking lifting lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
8. Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
9. Lightweight, maintenance-friendly, heavy duty body.
Horizontal Non Marring Lifting Clamp
1.For horizontal lifting and transporting of all non-deflecting plates and structures without marking, scratching and or damaging the material surface
2. Perfect for lifting materials such as (stainless) steel, aluminum, nature stone, composite, painted materials, wood, glass, plastic, etc .
3. Must always be used in pairs (or multiple pairs)
4. Jaw openings available from: 0 to 50 mm
5. Working load limit (WLL) 1000 - 6000kg per pair .
6. Jaw and cam are covered with a special high quality pressure resistant fabric
7. Compact design and high lifting capacity
8. Lightweight design for easy handling
9. Tough quality heavy duty welded body
Product pictures :