The winch (Winch) is a machine with a vertically installed winch, which can be wound under power but does not store ropes. It also refers to a winch whose axis of rotation is perpendicular to the deck. It is a self-protection and traction device for vehicles and ships. Self-rescue and rescue in harsh environments such as snow, marshes, deserts, beaches, and muddy mountain roads, and under other conditions, operations such as clearing obstacles, hauling items, and installation facilities are military, police, petroleum, hydrological, and environmental protection. Safety devices indispensable for forestry, transportation, public security, border defense, fire fighting and other outdoor sports. Mainly used in off-road vehicles, agricultural vehicles, ATV all-terrain vehicles, yachts, fire rescue vehicles, road wreckers and other special vehicles, special vehicles.
1. Relay transmission. The relay transmission receives signals from the remote control, and the inside is a complete circuit that can change the direction of the motor.
2, the motor. There is a DC motor in this part. There is a cooling fan in the winch model to prevent the winch from overheating.
3. Noose guide. If it is necessary to use a noose to work at an angle, the guide can direct the noose directly to the drum. If you have a roller, it is called a roller noose guide.
4. Cable drum. The cable drum is driven by an electric motor like a cylinder wound with a sling. The direction can be changed by the remote control button. The winch of the heavy winch is heavier and therefore the drum is larger.
5, the clutch. The clutch is responsible for switching the cable drum and is controlled by a simple handle.
6, remote control. The remote control can control the noose from a distance. The most common model has a wire connected to the winch and a wireless remote control on the market.
Planetary gear unit
Most winches on the market use planetary gears as reducers. The advantage of planetary gears is that they are small in size and the resulting reduction ratio is relatively large. Moreover, the gear has more contact points and a longer service life. Winch often needs to be installed in a narrow space, so the smaller the lighter the better. Planetary gears can achieve this requirement while producing a large reduction ratio.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric Hoist Precautions
- Common faults and solutions for hoists
- What are the specific differences between elect...
- Manual Hoist
- Product features and working principle of manua...
- Manual hoist maintenance method and operation m...
- The working principle of needle beam steel mode...
- Beam trolley walking principle
- Winch principle and characteristics
- Classification of winches
- Cranes development trend ---New Type and Practical
- Future Development of Electric Hoist
- European style electric hoist and crane advantages
- European Wire Rope Hoist Operation and Maintena...
- How to distinguish the quality of bridge cranes?
- Single Girder Overhead Crane Steel Structure Fe...
- How to Use Permanent Magnetic Lifter ?
- Why the electric chain hoist motor not working ...