When the needle beam type trolley is lining, the bottom, the side and the top are formed at one time. The vertical mold and the demoulding are completed by the hydraulic cylinder, and the positioning is performed by the vertical cylinder and the leveling cylinder of the base. The trolley is self-propelled, and the hoist mounted on the trolley moves the steel mold and the needle beam relative to each other, and the trolley can move forward.
The working principle of the steel mold.
Three sets of hydraulic cylinders are installed on the steel mold to complete the vertical mold and demoulding work. A screw jack is installed at a corresponding position of the top mold and the side mold, the oil cylinder is extended, and the screw jack is tightened after the steel mold is positioned, thereby ensuring the accuracy of the lining size and reducing the cylinder load. When demoulding, first remove the top mold, then take off the left and right side molds. Finally, the needle beam rises upward with the vertical cylinder of the outrigger, so that the whole trolley rises and the bottom mold is separated from the concrete. The specific steps are as follows:
The hydraulic system retracts the needle beam bearing legs;
Starting the hoisting mechanism to operate the needle beam to the next position to be poured;
Hydraulic system expenditure bearing legs are in place;
Demolition of the plug template;
The hydraulic system gathers the top template;
Manually close the side edge template and anti-floating frame;
Measuring the calibration needle beam and the hydraulic system lifting bottom template (the bottom mold is demoulded);
The hoisting mechanism pulls the template to the position to be poured (the position steel bar has been accepted) and shovel the ash and brush the mold release agent; adjust the hydraulic system and the jack payment template and the anti-floating frame;
Measuring calibration template;
Construction of a plug template and installation of a pump tube;
The position is accepted for pouring concrete.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric Hoist Precautions
- Common faults and solutions for hoists
- What are the specific differences between elect...
- Manual Hoist
- Product features and working principle of manua...
- Manual hoist maintenance method and operation m...
- Beam trolley walking principle
- Winch principle and characteristics
- Classification of winches
- Cranes development trend ---New Type and Practical
- Future Development of Electric Hoist
- European style electric hoist and crane advantages
- European Wire Rope Hoist Operation and Maintena...
- How to distinguish the quality of bridge cranes?
- Single Girder Overhead Crane Steel Structure Fe...