1. In line with international standards, safe and reliable, durable.
2. Good performance and easy maintenance.
3. High toughness, small size, light weight and easy to carry.
4. The hand pull force is small and the strength of the machine is high.
5. Compact and advanced structure, beautiful appearance.
6. Lift the cargo in the no-power area.
As a modified version of the fixed pulley, the chain hoist completely inherits the advantages of the fixed pulley. At the same time, the combination of the reducer and the chain pulley block with reverse reverse braking, the symmetrical arrangement of the secondary spur gear rotating structure is simple, durable and efficient.
The hand hoist rotates the manual chain and the hand wheel to rotate the friction plate ratchet and the brake seat together, and the long shaft of the tooth rotates the plate gear, the short shaft of the tooth and the spline hole gear. Thus, the hoisting sprocket of the device on the spline hole gear drives the hoisting chain to smoothly lift the weight. The ratchet friction plate type one-way brake can brake itself under load, and the pawl meshes with the ratchet under the action of the spring, and the brake works safely.
Next: Manual Hoist
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric Hoist Precautions
- Common faults and solutions for hoists
- What are the specific differences between elect...
- Manual Hoist
- Manual hoist maintenance method and operation m...
- The working principle of needle beam steel mode...
- Beam trolley walking principle
- Winch principle and characteristics
- Classification of winches
- Cranes development trend ---New Type and Practical
- Future Development of Electric Hoist
- European style electric hoist and crane advantages
- European Wire Rope Hoist Operation and Maintena...