1. After use, the hoist should be cleaned and coated with anti-rust grease, stored in a dry place to prevent the hoist from being rusted and corroded.
2. Maintenance and overhaul should be carried out by those who are more familiar with the hoist mechanism. Clean the hoist parts with kerosene, lubricate the gears and bearings, and prevent the person who does not understand the performance principle from disassembling.
3. After the hoist has been cleaned and repaired, it should be tested for no-load test to confirm that the work is normal and the brake is reliable before it can be delivered.
4. The friction surface of the brake must be kept clean. The brake part should be checked frequently to prevent the brake from malfunctioning and the heavy object falling.
5. The roller of the left and right bearing of the lifting sprocket of the chain hoist can be adhered to the inner ring of the bearing which has been press-fitted to the journal of the hoisting sprocket, and then loaded into the outer ring of the bearing of the wallboard.
6. When installing the brake device part, pay attention to the good cooperation between the ratchet tooth groove and the pawl claw. The spring should control the pawl flexibly and reliably. After attaching the hand sprocket, turn the hand sprocket clockwise to make the ratchet The friction plate is pressed against the brake seat, and the hand wheel is rotated counterclockwise, and a gap should be left between the ratchet and the friction plate.
7. For the convenience of maintenance and disassembly, one of the bracelets is an open chain (no welding is allowed).
8. During the process of refueling and using the chain hoist, the friction surface of the brake device must be kept clean, and the brake performance is often checked to prevent the brake from malfunctioning.
Method of operation
1. It is strictly forbidden to use the cable pull overload.
2. It is strictly forbidden to operate with other powers other than manpower.
3. Before use, make sure that the parts are intact, the transmission parts and the lifting chain are well lubricated, and the idling condition is normal.
4. Check whether the upper and lower hooks are hung before lifting, and the lifting chain should be hung vertically. There must be no twisted links, and the lower hook frame of the double-row chain must not be turned over.
5. The operator should stand in the same plane as the bracelet wheel to sway the bracelet, so that the bracelet wheel rotates clockwise, so that the weight can rise; when the bracelet is reversed, the weight can be slowly lowered.
6. When lifting heavy objects, it is strictly forbidden for personnel to do any work or walking under heavy objects to avoid major accidents.
7. During the lifting process, no matter whether the weight rises or falls, when the bracelet is pulled, the force should be even and gentle. Do not use too much force to avoid the bracelet jumping or the snap ring.
8. If the operator finds that the pull force is greater than the normal pull force, it should stop using it immediately. Prevent damage to internal structures to prevent accidents.
9. After the heavy object has landed safely and securely, remove the hook from the chain.
10. After use, gently handle, put it in a dry, ventilated place, and apply the lubricating oil.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric Hoist Precautions
- Common faults and solutions for hoists
- What are the specific differences between elect...
- Manual Hoist
- Product features and working principle of manua...
- The working principle of needle beam steel mode...
- Beam trolley walking principle
- Winch principle and characteristics
- Classification of winches
- Cranes development trend ---New Type and Practical
- Future Development of Electric Hoist
- European style electric hoist and crane advantages
- European Wire Rope Hoist Operation and Maintena...
- How to distinguish the quality of bridge cranes?