With the development and advancement of technology, electric chain hoist , as a small and easy operation lifting and hoisting equipment , more and more industries are using electric lifting hoist , such as construction , warehouse storage logistic , factory , power, transportation etc . In order to make the operation smooth and ensure the service life of electric chain hoist, it is necessary to carry out proper maintenance of the electric hoist.
1. The frequency of maintenance of the chain electric hoist should be determined according to the actual use of user. Old hoist is seriously worn and has many impurities, may require more maintenance . The new hoist has little or no wear and less impurities and requires only routine maintenance. Too much frequent maintenance will cause damage to the chain hoist. Conventional handling means cleaning with a dry cloth after use and placing it in a dry, well-ventilated area.
2. After the electric chain hoist has been recorded for 500 hours, be sure to pay attention to whether the oil in the electric hoist gearbox is sufficient. Please check the use of electric hoist lubricant regularly from the third month afterwards. Immediately add fuel to the gearbox.
3. The chain of electric chain hoist should be lubricated with oil. In the high-dust factory, please apply oil, and regularly remove the foreign objects in the chain and the limit guide group to ensure smooth operation of the loading chain. For the electric chain hoist that is not used frequently, its maintenance can not be underestimated, and it must be rust-proof and clean. In addition, it is necessary to work up and down, up to 1~3 minutes each time to maintain the performance of the hoist.
4. The electric chain hoist can be filled with lubricating oil to reduce the friction and rust of the parts and prolong the service life of the electric hoist. However, this is only for the quality of lubricating oil. If the inferior lubricating oil is added, the opposite may occur. the result of.
The poor quality of the inferior lubricating oil is not good, and the long-term use will produce carbon deposits, which makes the operation of the electric chain hoist difficult.
If the selected lubricant is not suitable for lubrication, the lubrication effect is not good. In this case, the high speed operation makes it easy to burn the bearing.
Therefore, when filling the lubricating oil, we must pay attention to whether the lubricating oil is suitable, whether the quality is guaranteed, etc. If you are not sure, you can consult the original electric chain hoist manufacturer about lubricating oil.
5. If the chain electric hoist is used outdoors, the hoist should be equipped with rainproof equipment to prevent rainwater from entering the hoisting equipment. Always keep the electric chain hoist parts dry. Immediately after each operation, move the hoist away from the wet area, high temperature area and chemical area to maintain the performance of hoist.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric Hoist Precautions
- Common faults and solutions for hoists
- What are the specific differences between elect...
- Manual Hoist
- Product features and working principle of manua...
- Manual hoist maintenance method and operation m...
- The working principle of needle beam steel mode...
- Beam trolley walking principle
- Winch principle and characteristics
- What’s the advantages of low headroom chain hoi...
- What are the commonly used safety limiters for ...
- Electric Chain Hoist Control Method
- Why is the crane not allowed to diagonally lift...
- How to repair wire rope electric hoist ?
- Machine Moving Skates Operational Precautions
- Crane bumper function and working principle
- Electric hoist reducer common malfunction and s...