1. Before lifting, check that the center of gravity of the steel plate should be at the polygons center of two sets lifting clamp .
2. After lifting the steel plate, it should be in a horizontal state. When the angle between steel plate and the horizontal plane is greater than 7 degrees, the horizontal clamp position should be re-adjusted.
3. When the steel plate lifting clamp is working, there must be no personnel in the dangerous area below.
4. Choose the appropriate steel plate lifting clamp according to the weight and thickness of the steel plate, and it is strictly prohibited to use overload lifting.
5. During lifting process, lifting steel plate is strictly prohibited from being impacted and impacted.
6. Do not carry out more than two overlapping lifting and pad lifting work.
7. Products that cannot be repaired should be disposed immediately to prevent dangerous accidents caused by misuse.
8. Avoid the rapid movement or quick stop of heavy objects to prevent heavy objects from hitting or slipping.
9. Do not use a steel plate clamp to lift one cable (except for special and special products).
10. The horizontal lifting clamp must be inserted until the steel plate is in contact with the inner side wall of the horizontal plate lifting clamp.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric Hoist Precautions
- Common faults and solutions for hoists
- What are the specific differences between elect...
- Manual Hoist
- Product features and working principle of manua...
- Manual hoist maintenance method and operation m...
- The working principle of needle beam steel mode...
- Beam trolley walking principle
- Winch principle and characteristics
- Crane Scale Use Precautions
- Maintenance Method of Electric Chain Hoist
- What’s the advantages of low headroom chain hoi...
- What are the commonly used safety limiters for ...
- Electric Chain Hoist Control Method
- Why is the crane not allowed to diagonally lift...
- How to repair wire rope electric hoist ?
- Machine Moving Skates Operational Precautions
- Crane bumper function and working principle
- Electric hoist reducer common malfunction and s...