1. For the new installed or disassembled electric wire rope hoist, several times empty test should be carried out firstly . But do not electrical test before well installation .
2. Before normal use, carry out 125% of rated load, lift from the ground about 100mm, 10 minutes of static load test, and check if all are normal.
3. Do dynamic load test based on rated load weight, repeating up and down, left and right movement test , to check whether the mechanical transmission mechanism, electrical part and connection part are normal and reliable.
4. It is absolutely prohibited to use the wire rope hoist in an unallowable environment, and in cases of exceeding rated load and rated closing times per hour (120 times)
5. When installing, testing and maintenance, the limit device must be strictly checked for flexibility and reliability. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance from the hook housing to the drum housing must be greater than 50mm(10t,16t,20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook falls to the lower limit position, the steel wire rope safety ring on the reel should be guaranteed, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2turns .
6. It is not allowed to press two buttons which make the electric hoist move in opposite direction at the same time.
7. Do cut off the power after working .
8.Electric hoist should be operated by a special trained person, the operator should fully grasp the safety operation procedures, and it is strictly prohibited to lifting cargoes inclined.
9. In use, the wire rope hoist must be checked regularly by special person , take measures in time when finding faults and carefully record them.
10. When adjusting the brake sliding distance of electric hoist, it shall ensure that the brake sliding value S is no more than V/100 under the rated load (V is the stable lifting distance within one minute under the load).
11. The electric wire rope hoist must keep enough lubricating oil and keep the lubricating oil clean, should not contain impurities and dirt.
12. The steel wire rope should be oiled with a stiff brush or a small piece of wood.
13. When the electric hoist is not working, the weight is not allowed to be suspended in the air to prevent the parts from permanent deformation.
14. If any fault during operation, the power should be cut off immediately.
15.Pay especial attention to the wearing parts in use.
16. For 10 ton to 20ton wire rope hoist , Automatic power failure may occur after continuous operation for a long time, due to the overheating protection function of the motor. At this time, it can be lowered. After a period of time, the motor can continue to work after cooling down.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric Hoist Precautions
- Common faults and solutions for hoists
- What are the specific differences between elect...
- Manual Hoist
- Product features and working principle of manua...
- Manual hoist maintenance method and operation m...
- The working principle of needle beam steel mode...
- Beam trolley walking principle
- Winch principle and characteristics
- How to distinguish the quality of bridge cranes?
- Single Girder Overhead Crane Steel Structure Fe...
- How to Use Permanent Magnetic Lifter ?
- Why the electric chain hoist motor not working ...
- Hand chain pulley geared trolley & push trolley...
- How to use the horizontal lifting clamp?
- Crane Scale Use Precautions
- Maintenance Method of Electric Chain Hoist
- What’s the advantages of low headroom chain hoi...
- What are the commonly used safety limiters for ...