The hoist mounted on the needle beam uses two steel cords, respectively, around the end of the needle beam and the pulley on the beam frame, and is fixed at both ends of the needle beam. The needle beam and the steel mold are fulcrums relative to each other to advance the trolley. Before demoulding, shrink the base cylinder, suspend the base, and the track below the needle beam falls on the bottom mold walking wheel, and the hoisting machine is moved to move the needle beam forward. After the position is placed, the base is lowered, and the cylinder top is released from the needle beam and released after demolding. The hoist is moved to move in the opposite direction, and the steel mold moves forward. This cycle. The overall advancement of the steel mold trolley can be achieved.
The principle of positioning.
The upper and lower moving trolleys of the ram vertical cylinder can be adjusted longitudinally, and the traverse cylinder mounted on the ram can adjust the trolley laterally.
Longitudinal and lateral stability principle
Solving the problem of longitudinal stability, there is a vertical cylinder support under the base, and an anti-floating jack is fixed on the upper, so that the needle beam and the steel mold are tightly combined to increase the stability of the whole trolley. The lateral stabilizer is two pairs of positionable telescopic jacks. Installed on the front and rear anti-floating frame. When the trolley is adjusted, tighten the jack and support the needle beam to ensure the horizontal stability of the trolley.
1) The trolley is in place: the trolley is moved to the lining position using the additional travel mechanism and the trolley winch system.
2) Operate the vertical cylinder to secure the front and rear bases of the trolley. Fix the bottom mold at the same time.
3) Operate the side cylinder and the top mold cylinder to adjust the left and right molds and the top mold in place. Tighten the screw jack to secure the template.
4) With the aid of measuring instruments, the vertical cylinder and the lateral adjustment cylinder are operated so that the section of the template coincides with the center of the tunnel section.
5) Plugging head: Blocking with wooden mold bulk plate
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric Hoist Precautions
- Common faults and solutions for hoists
- What are the specific differences between elect...
- Manual Hoist
- Product features and working principle of manua...
- Manual hoist maintenance method and operation m...
- The working principle of needle beam steel mode...
- Winch principle and characteristics
- Classification of winches
- Cranes development trend ---New Type and Practical
- Future Development of Electric Hoist
- European style electric hoist and crane advantages
- European Wire Rope Hoist Operation and Maintena...
- How to distinguish the quality of bridge cranes?
- Single Girder Overhead Crane Steel Structure Fe...
- How to Use Permanent Magnetic Lifter ?