Push Beam Trolley
Push beam trolley, also called plain trolley , single girder beam trolley, monorail push trolley . It is driven by pushing the load weight , then traveling along the bottom flange of H or I beam , and the wheels distance is adjustable according to the beam width requirement .
Push beam trolley, also called plain trolley , single girder beam trolley, monorail push trolley . It is driven by pushing the load weight , then traveling along the bottom flange of H or I beam , and the wheels distance is adjustable according to the beam width requirement . If suspend hand chain hoist or lever hoist bellow the push beam trolley , one set of manual lifting crane is formed , which can be used to install on manual operated or motor powered single girder bridge crane , gantry crane or jib crane , as lifting mechanism .
Capacity for push beam trolley is available for 0.5T、1T、2T、3T、5T、10T、20T、30T.
Push beam trolley is widely used in factory , mining , port , warehouse and building construction etc , which is used for installing machines , lifting and transporting cargoes . Because push trolley is operated by manual , it is specially suitable for the site where no electricity supply.
Push beam trolley has many superior advantages :
1. Safe to use and easy maintenance .
2. Compact structure and small size .
3. It is easy to adjust the distance between wheels , making it suitable for different size H or I beam .
4. Under the action of gravity , the four wheels of push trolley can automatically adjust the height at the same level , and wheels are under uniform force .
5. Push trolley has high transmission efficiency and lower hand force . It can be also travel on the beam with rated curve radius .
Precautions for use :
1. Overload is strictly forbidden .
2. When push trolley is lifting weight , none person is allowed under the load or walk under the push trolley , to avoid any injury .
3. When using push trolley to lift heavy load , its center of gravity should be in the plane of i-beam, otherwise, do not lift.
4. If hand pulley force is abnormal , do not pull hard , should stop using the push trolley and chain block immediately and check the reason .
5. The gears and rail surface of push trolley shall be lubricated regularly, and the fasteners shall be checked if any looseness.
6. Since the monorail push trolley is supported by i-beam, so any deformation, distortion, cracking or other defects of i-beam can not be used .